Tuesday 15 June 2010

top ten worst pick up lines

no.10 - "Are those space pants? 'Cause your arse is out of this world"
no.9 - "your dad must be a terrorist 'cause he made a bomb"
no.8 - "If I was a fly, I'd land on you first. 'Cause you're the shit"
no.7 - "Excuse me, can you give me directions... to your house?"
no.6 - "Oh, excuse me, but I think you dropped something...(Then hand her a piece of paper with your phone number)"
no.5 - "My penis just died; can I bury it in your arse?"
no.4 - "Hey, you look really fun - I had to come talk to you"
no.3 - After beckoning someone with the 'come here' motion with your index finger say: "I just wanted to see if I could make you come with one finger."
no.2 - "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
no.1 - "My love for you is like diarrhea - I just can't keep it in"

No comments:

Post a Comment